Sunday October 22nd 2017

Success Stories: 2+ Month CCSVI Post Op Update

June 8. Update on health

24 Comments for “Success Stories: 2+ Month CCSVI Post Op Update”

• vahid says:

I am so glad that you doing so well, keep up the good work and make those abs super hard.
    positive attitude is the main reason for any recovery

• SHIRLEYRENSHAW says:

BRAVO!!! Looking goooood!! :) I do not believe that the MSSs and others working together will ever happen! This has become a turf war and why would the MSSs ever admit they were wrong!!! It would be so great if I was wrong on my gut feelings and if I am wrong I will eat these words gladly!!!!!!

• brp4wheels says:

You look wonderful! Thank u 4 being so vocal 4 all of us.

• Vivianne766 says:

Huh ! Providing you guys and the CCSVI movement with a “table” and “chairs” is probably the biggest thing MS society has done so far. :(
    Hey Ginger, you look great.
    Hope you’ll get even healthier everyday and stay happy. :)

• elysegail says:

YOU LOOK MAR
    VELOUS. TELL ME ABOUT THE KALE SMOOTHIES. EMAIL ME ON FACEBOOK. THANKS GINGER, KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE WORK YOU DO FOR YOU AND ALL OF US!!

• milorad173 says:

Ginger, you are great!! I sill wait……

• 9gabbycats says:

OMG! You look freaking GREAT! I’m so happy for you Ginger! When I saw my therapist yesterday and had the testing she too told me that she isn’t seeing neruological damage so much as she is now seeing fatigue weak muscles. Where as before she thought she was seeing neurologically damaged muscles, but apparently that’s not what was going on! Such good news for us! Lots of love and prayers for your continued health and well being! Thank you for being my lead!

• MSVlogSupport says:

First I am just going to say what everyone else has said, Girl friend you look HOT HOT HOT!! So glad that you are able to do so much in such a short period of time. I am so hoping that here in the states I will be able to get liberated ast well

Hugs,
    Andrea

• gingermacqueen says:

@thepasture . if you go to my latest blog you can read all the info and details there .iamsickofms.blogspot.com

• CTYankeeMS says:

Wonderful to hear your great progress! Keep up the fight.

• tmcgreg1 says:

Great job! Such an inspiration. I will keep you close when I get to Sofia in July. Meantime I have heard a lot about your kale smoothie….. where can I get the recipe? I would appreciate it very much if you could send the recipe or direct me to where I can find it.

• rickileeway says:

You’re looking radiant Ginger. I’m so happy for you.
    Rick

• smokeybearsmum says:

cool i have rrms but it hit me really hard i am currently in a wheel chair my edss 7.0 i have ive had it since 2006 and ive been in a chair since a yr ago so im curious to what im gonna feel…but like i said itll be a bonus hey its rave u have me on facebook….. but ya im glad to hear yer getting better and better everyday …… and boy yer looking good!!!!

• kezzcass says:

Yeah that is weird about your right side. I do still get that too when I overdo exercise. But I guess it takes a while to rebuild when it has been a ‘lazy’ side for so long. You look fantastic. That is awesome about the MSS – so hope that continues in a positive direction. Kerri

• curmudgeonine says:

Great news about you, and encouraging news about the MSS. Thanks, Ginger – you’re looking GREAT!

• mamadawnna says:

So glad to hear you continue to do well Ginger! I think it show’s you are gracious to take the olive branch extended by the MSS I’m not sure I could.

• angelusa73 says:

Thank you so much for the update, Ginger!!!! You look great and you told us that you feel great and this is wonderful news!
    You got so many things done and I am sure that many more will come!
    Take good care and good luck with the exercise!
    Hugs,
    Angela

• falsecreekcare says:

You look wonderful! Thank you so much for keeping us updated.

• thepasture says:

you look great\! What was that about Alberta getting the ccsvi therapy approved?

• ChaozFear says:

You made it to

ccsvi-stories.blogspot.com

Congrats! 😀

• omexmc80 says:

wow, u look great! :)

• WONKAVISION2 says:

Awsome and i am so glad people are keeping in touch with updates on liberation results so happy for you.

• gingermacqueen says:

@smokeybearsmum Hey! I was DX’d with RRMS although since 2007 until 2009 I was certain I was moving into SPMS as I was constantly sick. NO REMISSIONS. Sick 100% of the time 24/7 and getting new symptoms to boot! If you saw my CBC/thenational documentary on TV you could see that the reflux on my left side was SO BAD and I think I was really heading for a BIG HEALTH CRASH had I not got liberated when I did. Good luck to you!! Dont have too high expectations, though. 😀

• smokeybearsmum says:

what kind of ms do u have?? im going in ten days to get liberated getting me really excitied to have the liberation treatment u seem to have great results…