forbrukslån
jobbe hjemmefra
Bestille Innbruddsalarm
Friday December 19th 2014

Video: CCSVI testing in Toronto, Ontario, covered by OHIP

If you want to be tested for CCSVI in Ontario, that follows the Zamboni protocol and has a short wait list as of Aug 6/10. Referral required as it is covered by OHIP. Website… tcfmi.com
YouTube Preview Image

Related Tags: , ,

7 Comments for “Video: CCSVI testing in Toronto, Ontario, covered by OHIP”

• Snowgirl1954 says:

Thanks to your video I have an appointment for screening on Aug 20! I had a referral in to Barrie Clinic but wasn’t going to be seen till March!!! What a wonderful surprise and right here in Toronto!

• Snowgirl1954 says:

I’m going on Aug 20 thanks to your info!

• Carole Di matteo says:

Hi,

Thanks for the information!! Can you tell me where you are getting your treatment?

All the best to you!!

Carole

• Mike says:

Thanks for the video. I’m trying to get some info for my girlfriend. She’s really interested in having the ccsvi test and if possible the angioplasty. You mentioned in your video that you’re going to New York for the angioplasty. Would you be able to tell me where? My email is spacefatguys@hotmail.com Thanks.

• Frank says:

Hi, can you please provide a detailed list all the test the tcfmi clinic performed to test for CCSVI!!! Looking to have these tests done, however I would to make sure my requistion lists everything needed!!!! thx.

• Sonya says:

Hi everyone, it seem s so easy for everybody to have the test done. For me, it s a nightmare, I can t find any doctors or neurologist to make me an order, they all say, can’t do it, it s not approve, blah, blah, blah!!!!, I am so sick and tired of the situation, can somebody help me, please….thank you.

• Wayne says:

Site says test is not covered by ohip. Was this changed?

Krysteen on Global about her CCSVI success
Krysteen on Global about her CCSVI success

Krysteen Fitzgerald on Global Edmonton about her CCSVI success June 8th 2011. [Read More]

CCSVI Get Up Stand Up
CCSVI Get Up Stand Up

I am an MS patient who had a balloon angioplasty and now I want to dance with Ellen Degeneres [Read More]

Video: CCSVI 101 How to Get Treatment
Video: CCSVI 101 How to Get Treatment

This video is for people who do not know where to start in their search for ccsvi treatment [Read More]

VIDEO: Running for CCSVI
VIDEO: Running for CCSVI

30-year-old Liz Simenik, traveled to be treated for CCSVI. Now she is running to increase awareness. [Read More]

VIDEO: Denise Before/After Remix
VIDEO: Denise Before/After Remix

Denise demonstrates “strength and balance with stepping!” before and immediately post-procedure! [Read More]