Wednesday September 20th 2017

CCSVI Get Up Stand Up

I am an MS patient who had a balloon angioplasty and now I want to dance with Ellen Degeneres

28 Comments for “CCSVI Get Up Stand Up”

• DarkZoneBlackWarrior says:

It is just great! Hey, i’ve been to a wedding past weekend and i was able to dance as well! Ok, not really fast dances, but ..i danced!:) Kisses!:-)

• famillelacroix says:

So inspiring! This is my new “pep” song 😉

• enpsaphierable says:

Very inspiring video !!!! Praying for similar results for my hubby!

• AmyPreston100 says:

Wheelchair to cane-dancing! Great to see there’s hope! I hope Ellen sees this.

• Leslie says:

You go girl! I hope to be dancing soon. Liberation 12/13. Get up. Stand Up. Stand up for your rights. I love it. Let’s all get up, stand up and dance.

• CJ says:

Commendable. I had CCSVI on Sept 30, 2010 and I am dissapointed as to the results. Dancing is the last thing on my mind. Walking better would be great……. all the hope. I just don’t know what to think anymore. Don’t get your hopes to far.

• AmyPreston100 says:

Wheelchair to dancing! Great message, Kathleen!

• MSVlogSupport says:

Love the moves !! For myself I am just now starting to see some improvements! Went to a friends the other night had some red wine and danced around and sang like a fool! Thanks for making me smile once again.

Hugs,
    Andrea

• klynch56 says:

@WONKAVISION2
    Thank you! Please, everyone, send link to Ellen.

• WONKAVISION2 says:

awsome video i sure hope Ellen sees it

• warriorchick1228 says:

that is so awesome! I hope to get my angio soon too. Congratualtions on your amazing results, God is good!

• rickileeway says:

LOL. Ellen has some serious competition ! You’re a great dancer Kathleen.

• mamadawnna says:

I like you Kathleen absolutely refused to use the cane, walker or chair and thanks to my treatment with angioplasty for CCSVI I don’t have to. Go Kathleen, so georgeous, so young, so Ellen!

• mzdjpb says:

DO IT GURL!!!

• MsLogicJock says:

L.O.V.E IT
    Great Idea and what a way to get the word out. I totally agree w/ you on @ least allowing MSers a chance to see if they are in the top 3rd. As for me, I’m 6 years in post diagnosis and (knock on wood) haven’t progressed and all I want it a chance to never have to find out how far down that rabbit hole my MS may go!
    btw.. nice moves 😉 Keep on fighting!

• SRainbolt says:

LOL love it Kathleen and posted it to my profile!! WOOHOO!

• LeenieSD says:

I would post on her FB page for her show and for her individually. I’m sure she has people from her show monitoring the FB page that could call it to her attention.

• klynch56 says:

@LeenieSD
    Which page? She has several!

• isabi2006 says:

ti auguro veramente di soffrire di sm…poi vediamo come balli!!!!!!
    ahahahahahhaaaaaa
    in ogni caso mi sono molto divertita….
    ciao da sklerata autoironica…

• BernardGroningen says:

@klynch56
    The fact that the 1/3 that is the worst of sees no improvement, is a HUGE improvement to any drugs that have ever been developed for MS before! No improvement also meens no deterioration, in this case. And that is something EVERY ms patient would immediately have signed for if you would have asked them a year ago!!! Of course everybody wants more, but no deterioration is a major breakthrough in the treatment for ms!

• BernardGroningen says:

@klynch56

• LeenieSD says:

How about if you post on Ellen’s facebook page? She’s got to see this!

• Gtlr123 says:

Right on Kathleen! Keep on dancing my friend!

• BrendaRaven1 says:

that’s awesome Kathleen! LOL now I just have to work on my salsa… wouldn’t it be something to have an audience full of CCSVI’ers with their canes against the wall on the show?

• SHIRLEYRENSHAW says:

LOVE IT!!!!! I hope you will get a positive response :) *huge smile on my face*

• klynch56 says:

@evolsteveve
    Right. That’s what I’ve heard, too. 1/3 dramatic improvement, 1/3 slow improvement, 1/3 no improvement. But, shouldn’t 100% of MS patients get a shot at seeing if they fall in the first 1/3?

• christinedavi says:

right on Kathleen! My next procedure is Dec 9th. I’m getting stents this time.

• CRAIG SPARHAM says: